Brendale Automotive recognise that your safety is crucial which is why we are proud to be able to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available via our Brendale workshop...Read more
Protect your self with a Brake Service
A Brake Service is obviously needed when you hit the brakes and your car takes longer to stop. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - you need to get your brakes checked:
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal feels low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Brendale Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; not having a regular test and service means you are putting your own, and your family’s, lives at risk. Your brakes systems should be checked over at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Brendale Automotive we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid